Woodmont Properties is a regional real estate company which develops, builds, markets and invests in a diversified range of real estate including residential and commercial investments and has established itself as a leader in these markets. Celebrating its 50th year in 2013, Woodmont’s ownership and development experience has helped to establish its pursuit of new opportunities in the real estate marketplace, while at the same time adhering to the Woodmont tradition of personal and corporate
Due to our continued success and growth, we are currently seeking a candidate for an Assistant Community Manager at our Bridgewater, NJ luxury community. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a residential property management and will work closely with the Community Manager. The successful candidate will be a career-minded professional with apartment leasing and preferably some management experience who recognizes the value of attaining goals. He/she will have will have excellent leadership abilities, with the capability to mentor, motivate and coach a team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in managing operations to maximize the financial value of the community
• Manage the maintenance and leasing staff in the absence of the Community Manager
• Coordinate efforts for advertising and marketing of the community, including social media outlets
• Ensure community meets and/or exceeds leasing, rental rate, occupancy, expense and
• Establish professional relationships with resident relations and building a true community
within the apartment community.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, safety protocols, legal
administration, and administrative deadlines
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
• 3 or more years of luxury community experience as an Assistant Community Manager or 3 or more years as a Leasing Professional
• Excellent customer service skills while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism.
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications and Property Management software (Yardi or similar system) is required
• Demonstrated experience in sales
• New Jersey real estate license or property management certifications preferred but not required
• Evenings, weekends and/or holidays may be required.
We offer competitive base salary, bonus opportunity and full benefits. If you are interested this position, please send your resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Woodmont Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer