Mill Creek is searching for a Community Manager to join our team and oversee one of our exciting new projects. The Community Manager is responsible for the overall management of a multifamily community including leasing, marketing, personnel management, and maintaining positive resident relations.
- Use effective techniques to screen, hire, orient, and train an outstanding team of on-site employees
- Maintain effectiveness of the on-site staff through ongoing training, coaching, counseling, and guidance
- Ensure property value is being maximized by implementing strategic decisions made pertaining to occupancy and rent growth
- Maintain community appearance and ensure repairs are noted and completed on a timely basis. This requires regular community inspections and tours
- Utilize marketing strategies to secure traffic (competitive rental rates, promotions, etc.). Oversee property advertising and marketing sources, such as online advertisements, paid search, and social media sites
- Prepare annual budgets and income projections in a timely and accurate manner
- Execute property plans to allow the property to meet or exceed property financial goals outlined in the annual operating budget
- Requires a minimum of at least 2 years of on-site property experience. Mill Creek will also consider applicants with 3 years supervisory experience in a customer service related business with appropriate certification(s).
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- Lease-up experience is required in order to manage our Lease-up community
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) preferred
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Community Software application experience required, with Yardi experience preferred. Revenue management software experience also preferred
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing laws and OSHA requirements