Contact: Woodmont Properties
Woodmont Properties is a regional real estate company which develops, builds, markets and invests in a diversified range of real estate, including residential and commercial properties. Celebrating its 50th year in 2013, Woodmont’s ownership and development experience continues to advance its pursuit of new opportunities in the real estate marketplace, while adhering to the long tradition of personal and corporate integrity. As a leader in luxury residential real estate, our continued growth has created an opportunity for a Community Manager in Cranford, NJ.
The Ideal candidate will have a successful track record in marketing, operating, and leasing in high end communities. In addition, they must have experience in achieving occupancy and income objectives of the community at all times with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
The driven candidate will have be a career-minded professional who recognizes the value of attaining goals. The successful candidate will have excellent leadership abilities, with the capability to mentor, motivate and coach a team, be articulate, enjoy establishing professional relationships, with strong follow-up skills, and attention detail. The right candidate with excellent customer service skills, upscale community management experience, advanced computer and Internet skills, and a desire to succeed, are encouraged to apply.
This highly desirable candidate must have the passion and ability to succeed in a highly competitive apartment home market.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing operations and maximizing the financial value of the community
- Overseeing and making recommendations for advertising and marketing of the community,
including social media outlets
- Overseeing, coaching and mentoring community personnel
- Ensuring community meets and/or exceeds leasing, rental rate, occupancy, expense and
- Establishing professional relationships with resident relations and building a true community
within the apartment community.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, safety protocols, legal
administration, and administrative deadlines
- Routinely evaluate community apartment pricing, additional revenue streams, and market trends
to accurately forecast future performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Three or more years of experience as a Community Manager or equivalent
- Three or more years apartment leasing experience
- Condominium management experience is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated experience in sales
- Evenings, weekends and/or holidays may be required.
We recognize associates as our most valuable resource, and hope you will consider joining our growing and dynamic team. We encourage those with excellent sales, leasing and customer service skills, luxury community leasing experience, and advanced computer and internet skills to apply. We offer a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity and full benefits. Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com
Woodmont Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer< Back To Job Bank