Education & Events
Education & Events
Throughout the year, NJAA provides continuing education to its members as part of its commitment to advancing the apartment industry in New Jersey and hosts a variety events that offer members a social arena to recognize special achievements, network, and learn.
Education is offered in areas that include maintenance, leasing, fair housing, environmental issues and management. Members earn Continuing Education Credits (CECs) towards National Apartment Association (NAA) and various NAHMA certifications at each session they attend. CECs are also earned by attending the sessions at our annual conference.
- Annual Meeting - Each year, NJAA members come together to enjoy presentations from guest speakers, honor the new officers, Board of Directors, Diamond Sponsors and every two years, welcome a new President.
- Maintenance Mania - Maintenance professionals employed at multi-family properties throughout the state compete each year for the title of Maintenance Mania New Jersey Champion and a chance to compete nationally.
- Annual Conference & Expo - In the ultimate industry networking event, members choose several educational sessions to attend, exhibitors present the latest technology, products and services, and attendees are invited to enjoy several networking events including the President's Welcoming Reception and the After Hours Party.
- NJAA PAC Reception - Mingle with dozens of legislators and key industry leaders at this exclusive networking event.
- Garden State Awards - Each year, the NJAA Garden State Awards celebration recognizes the accomplishments and successes of our members and the professionalism of our member companies. In its 22nd year, the NJAA Garden State Awards gathers nearly 700 of the best and brightest in the industry.
- Women in Business Cocktail Event- Don't miss out on NJAA's Inaugural Women in Business Cocktail Event. Held at the Palace at Somerset Park on December 1st, join us for a night of honoring the many contributions of women in the multifamily housing industry.
- Children’s Holiday Party - The annual holiday party is the result of outstanding efforts made by multi-family property owners, staff, related businesses and the Holiday Party Committee, who in 2011 helped collect over 1,700 toys for underprivileged children.
- National Designations - NJAA is proud to offer members National Designations through the NAA Education Institute. These programs are a great way to expand your knowledge of the multi-family housing industry.