The Campus team is filled with passionate and enthusiastic people! Since 1958, we have been singularly focused on providing superb housing for college students across the country and our team is the reason for our success and for our ability to grow over the long-term.
If you’re someone who loves to have FUN at work, loves to work hard, thinks outside the box, then we’ve got a place for you on our team! Campus Apartments offers growth opportunities, diversity, stability, job training and a fun-loving family of people! Consider joining our team and changing the way you think about work!
The Facilities Specialist reports to the Facilities Manager and is responsible for assisting in the proper physical and mechanical upkeep of the property.
- Fulfill customer service requests promptly as assigned
- Complete daily rounds and check mechanical equipment, recreational facilities and any other functional or safety concerns
- Plumbing, electrical, HVAC and heating system repairs
- Prep/turn of vacant units/suites
- Pick up/clean grounds and common areas
- Light carpentry work
- Drywall repairs and finish work
- Touch up painting
- Take after hours “on call” duties as assigned
- General cleanliness and upkeep of interior and exterior of the property
- Immediate attention to areas posing risks to life safety of residents and customers (fire alarms, trip hazards, etc.)
- High school diploma
- HVAC certification
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency in completing job tasks
- Ability to follow instructions efficiently
- Ability to maintain a friendly, professional attitude with prospects, residents and colleagues
Send your resume for consideration to: email@example.com