Woodmont Properties is a regional real estate company which develops, builds, markets and invests in a diversified range of real estate, including residential and commercial properties. Celebrating its 50th year in 2013, Woodmont’s ownership and development experience continues to advance its pursuit of new opportunities in the real estate marketplace, while adhering to the long tradition of personal and corporate integrity.
Due to our continued success and growth, we are currently seeking a candidate for a Floating Community Manager who will be assigned, as needed, to any of our apartment communities in central NJ and eastern PA. The Ideal candidate will have a successful track record in marketing, operating, and leasing in high end apartment communities. In addition, they must have experience in achieving occupancy and income objectives of the community at all times with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
This highly desirable candidate must have the passion and ability to succeed in a highly competitive apartment home market.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Managing operations and maximizing the financial value of the community.
• Overseeing and making recommendations for advertising and marketing of the community, including social media outlets.
• Overseeing, coaching and mentoring community personnel.
• Ensuring community meets and/or exceeds leasing, rental rate, occupancy, expense and collections goals.
• Establishing professional relationships with resident relations and building a true community within the apartment community.
• Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, safety protocols, legal
administration, and administrative deadlines.
• Routinely evaluate community apartment pricing, additional revenue streams, and market trends to accurately forecast future performance.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Three or more years of experience as a Community Manager or equivalent.
• Three or more years’ apartment leasing experience.
• Must be flexible and willing to commute on a regular basis to any one of eight (8) different communities in NJ and PA.
• Excellent customer service skills while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism.
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Demonstrated experience in sales.
• Evenings, weekends and/or holidays may be required.
We recognize associates as our most valuable resource, and hope you will consider joining our growing and dynamic team. We encourage those with excellent sales, leasing and customer service skills, luxury community leasing experience, and advanced computer and internet skills to apply. We offer a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity and full benefits. Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woodmont Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer