Professionally accredited property management company with 40+ years in the industry seeking high-energy Floating Leasing Consultant with superior sales and customer service experience for full-time floating leasing position at various communities in NJ and PA. The ideal candidate can work in a fast paced environment, can juggle multiple tasks, and can work well within a team or independently.
From meeting prospects needs and helping them find the perfect apartment to cultivating the resident experience while assisting with the property’s needs, our Leasing Consultants are critical to the success of our apartment communities. Every day offers an opportunity to meet new people, impress them with excellent customer care and turn them into loyal customers.
What you can expect:
- You will be the first point of contact with prospective and current residents.
- You will tour, qualify and sell the property’s features to prospective residents.
- You will lead the leasing, closing and move in process.
- You will foster relationships with prospective and current residents, always working to meet their needs and provide excellent customer service.
- You will use your customer service skills and personality to diffuse/resolve difficult situations.
- You will multitask various duties including file management, updating paperwork and computer systems, completing marketing/advertising tasks and conducting community outreach to build relationships and increase leads.
- You must be able to work a flexible schedule at various locations to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
What we expect:
- Superior sales and customer service skills.
- Strong time management, ability to multitask and excellent organizational skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to help customers and resolve any issues with professionalism and effective communication.
- Good follow up and follow through so customers feel their needs are recognized and met.
- Experience using Yardi or other property management software is preferred.
• New Jersey: Atlantic, Burlington and Camden Counties
• Pennsylvania: Delaware and Montgomery Counties
• Criminal background check
• Valid driver’s license
• Reliable transportation
• Flexible schedule and ability to work weekends a must!
• Prior experience with Microsoft Office Suite preferred
Please submit resumes to email@example.com