Woodmont Properties is a regional real estate company which develops, builds, markets and invests in a diversified range of real estate, including residential and commercial properties. Celebrating its 50th year in 2013, Woodmont’s ownership and development experience continues to advance its pursuit of new opportunities in the real estate marketplace, while adhering to the long tradition of personal and corporate integrity.
Due to our continued success and growth, we are currently seeking a candidate for a Leasing Professional who will be assigned, as needed, to any of our apartment communities in central NJ and eastern PA. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a residential property management and will work closely with the Community Manager. The Leasing Professional will be responsible for all aspects associated with apartment home rentals (move-ins and lease renewals) as it relates to prospective residents.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Class 'A' apartment communities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Greeting Prospective Residents and Touring Apartments
• Overseeing and Processing Applications and Lease Renewals
• Assessing and Understanding Market Conditions
• Assisting in the Preparation of Market Surveys
• Assisting in the Planning of Resident Activities as well as Attending Assigned Resident Events
• Ensuring a Luxury Apartment Living experience for our Residents
• Striving for an Outstanding Level of Resident Satisfaction
• Ensure the condition of leased apartments prior to move-in, including a final inspection and walk through
• Follow-up with residents throughout their lease term and coordinate the renewal process for each lease
• Must be flexible and willing to commute on a regular basis to any one of eight (8) different communities in NJ and PA.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• AA or BA degree a strongly preferred or equivalent experience
• Prefer one (1) year of sales and/or customer relations' experience
• Real Estate License preferred but not required
• Excellent customer service skills while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Demonstrated experience in sales
• Some Weekends are required
Interested candidates should send their resume with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. We offer a competitive base salary, bonus and full benefits.
Woodmont Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer