Woodmont Properties is a regional real estate company which develops, builds, markets and invests in a diversified range of real estate, including residential and commercial properties. Celebrating its 50th year in 2013, Woodmont’s ownership and development experience continues to advance its pursuit of new opportunities in the real estate marketplace, while adhering to the long tradition of personal and corporate integrity.
Due to our continued success and growth, we are currently seeking a candidate for a Maintenance Supervisor who will be assigned, as needed, to any of our apartment communities in central NJ and eastern PA. Candidates must have supervisory experience, excellent customer service skills, computer and internet skills and a desire to succeed.
Those with luxury community maintenance experience, are highly encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Reporting to the local Community Manager as assigned, will perform routine repairs and maintenance.
• Provides recommendations for high-level repairs if, and when required, if work unable to be performed by Supervisor and internal staff.
• Directs team engaged in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, painting, appliances and cleaning; inspects completed work for conformance to specifications and standards; establishes and adheres to a preventative maintenance schedule for all property equipment and apartment systems; adheres to all safety policies and procedures.
• Responsible for bidding all maintenance and repair contracts; supervises all maintenance contractors on the property; responsible for ordering parts and organizing the inventory of all maintenance materials.
• Responsible for establishing a 24 hour on-call, prepare schedule for department; responds to on-call paging as necessary.
• Works with Community Manager in scheduling the make-ready maintenance of all vacant units.
• Understands and adheres to the annual operating budget.
• One-year certificate from college or technical school; and/or 5-10+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be flexible and willing to commute on a regular basis to any one of eight (8) different communities in NJ and PA.
• Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to residents, prospective residents, vendors and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio and percentage, plus calculate area and perimeter.
• Experienced with Microsoft Office, email and Internet skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• HVAC/EPA Certification
Interested candidates should send their resume with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. We offer competitive base salary, bonus and full benefits.
Woodmont Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer