Woodmont Properties is a regional real estate company which develops, builds, markets and invests in a diversified range of real estate, including residential and commercial properties. Celebrating its 50th year in 2013, Woodmont’s ownership and development experience continues to advance its pursuit of new opportunities in the real estate marketplace, while adhering to the long tradition of personal and corporate integrity.
Due to our continued success and growth, we are currently seeking a candidate for a Maintenance Technician who will be assigned, as needed, to any of our apartment communities in central NJ and eastern PA. The successful candidate will perform interior and exterior cleaning, apartment turns, and diagnose problems and makes repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall and spackle, exterior structural and appliance.
Those with luxury community maintenance experience, are highly encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the local Community Manager as assigned, will perform routine repairs and maintenance to include but not be limited to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, painting, appliances and cleaning. Completed work must conform to specifications and standards, with adherence to a preventative maintenance schedule for all property equipment and apartment systems.
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for performing work order or service requests within a 24 hour period, and respond to calls on a 24-hour basis.
- Maintain “curb appeal” of the property by maintaining a clean pool area and grounds and monitoring the cleanliness of the community by daily inspections.
- Carry out preventative maintenance by performing 'tests', on all property equipment (to include electrical, plumbing and heating, fire/safety) and listen for unusual sounds from equipment, detect malfunction and discuss machine operation variation with supervisor to diagnose problem or repair on machine.
- Works with Community Manager in scheduling the make-ready maintenance of all vacant units.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; and/or 5-10+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be flexible and willing to commute on a regular basis to any one of eight (8) different communities in NJ and PA.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percentage, plus calculate area and perimeter.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, email and Internet skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- HVAC/EPA Certification
Interested candidates should send their resume with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. We offer competitive base salary, bonus and full benefits.
Woodmont Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer