How do you see your future?
If you picture yourself taking on a leadership role that is one step away from directly managing your own property, then Alliance is the right place for you. By supporting the property goals and working in collaboration with the Business Manager, the Sales Manager will review marketing strategies to achieve the highest Net Operating Income possible. Come join our team and make a difference!
As our Sales Manager, at a brand new luxury community, you have the opportunity to use learned and gained knowledge to assist the Business Manager with daily operational functions. While mentoring the Sales Associates, the Sales Manager will be expected to drive pre leasing goals and retain revenue for the property and motivate those around them to do so as well.
**The Quincy is the flagship property of the Northeast market. Opening 2017! Discover what make us the best. http://thequincyliving.com/
The Key Responsibilities.
• Exude an outgoing and dynamic personality while touring future residents, accommodating resident requests, and coordinating resident functions
• Create weekly lists of top priority units to lease which will also indicate the leasing and occupancy goals, along with any approved specials and/or concessions
• Insure models are opened and properly maintained
• Motivate the Associates to enhance their knowledge regarding products, floor plans, competition, and amenities while identifying opportunities to create value for residents which will drive more revenue and achieve leasing goals
• Coordinate and participate in revenue driven leasing and marketing activities
• Oversee resident renewal program to maximize resident retention
• Express world class customer service while leading resident activities
• Follow a system for effective follow-up with prospective residents through online and telephone leads
• Ensure that the leasing packets and legal documents are completed accurately and provide feedback to the Sales Associates
• Encourage innovative ideas for an organized filing system and office structure
• Possess basic bookkeeping knowledge and perform intermediate mathematical functions
• Understanding of current landlord/tenant requirements and general legal responsibilities of the property
• Exceptional organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Professional appearance and demeanor
Alliance Is Our Company
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been a determining factor in creating an enjoyable and productive work environment within the multifamily industry. Not only do we inspire our Associates to have great careers, but great lives as well! By arming top talent with state-of-the-art systems and innovative processes, Alliance drives promotion from within and implements defined career paths for all positions. We take pride in establishing a fun and rewarding environment for all Associates, complemented by an industry leading benefits package! Setting us apart from the competition, we also deliver company paid training, competitive compensation, housing discounts, flexible hours, and the position of a lifetime!
Is Alliance in your future?Apply directly by using the following link:
Requirements & Qualifications :
• Minimum of 3 years previous experience in property management with lease up experience
• Yardi experience preferred
• BA preferred