This position is primarily responsible for performing all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins, and lease renewals. Interacts directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy. Generates and handles traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation and completing move-in paperwork and procedures. Assists residents throughout their residency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Promptly responds to phone calls and emails from guests.
- Reviews unit availability on a daily basis.
- Walks tour paths, vacant units and make-readies on a daily basis to insure the “model” apartments and target apartments are ready for show; responsible for maintaining work areas and office in clean and orderly manner; need to have an awareness of the “curb appeal” of the property.
- Gathers information to learn about property, surrounding community, and competition
- Uses the guest card to ascertain the needs and qualifications of every guest.
- Leads guests to vacant and/or model apartments and discusses the features and benefits that meet the needs of the guests.
- Records all traffic in computer software program daily.
- Follows up with each guest a minimum of five times.
- Creates applicant files and processes applications.
- Verifies qualifications of applicants.
- Presents all applications to Manager for approval.
- Contacts applicants to confirm approval or denial of application within 24 hours.
- Schedules lease signings within 24 hours of approval.
- Ensures that applicants are set up properly in the computer, and that all monies are processed within 24 hours.
- Completes lease agreement and collects rental deposit.
- Inspects condition of premises periodically and arranges for necessary maintenance.
- Participates in any outside marketing events as required.
- Assists in mailing outreach.
- Distributes flyers and letters to residents if necessary.
- Shops competitive properties and assists manager in preparing a market comparison grid.
- Records all resident correspondence and submit to manager for review.
- Assists in promoting Fieldstone Properties’ communities.
- Assists manager with any requested work to be done on the property.
- Promotes resident retention programs.
- Maintains courteous communications with residents, applicants and representatives of other companies.
- Adheres to federal and state Fair Housing Laws.
- Adheres to all company policies.
- Supports team in achieving the goals of the property.
- Maintains a “team spirit” and works well with the entire staff.
- Demonstrates flexibility with hours and days worked.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org