the following trades in order to perform routine maintenance and repairs on a
variety of building systems and appliances: electrical, carpentry, plumbing,
HVAC, painting, carpet care, general appliance repair, etc. to ensure quality
maintained apartments and community.
• Performs routine service repairs, and preventative maintenance of all
aspects, in apartments, common areas, grounds and community.
• With general direction, completes resident-requested repairs and service
within the required time frame (24 hours).
• Completes all assigned maintenance work on vacant apartments.
• Performs On-call service requests and emergency calls.
• Participate in routine inspections (including QC, move in, preventative
maintenance, machinery, appliance, etc.).
• Performs general maintenance and cleaning of common areas, maintenance
shop, trash removal, and snow removal).
• Reports any maintenance concerns for repairs on apartments, community
and/or common areas to supervisor.
• Maintains and updates all assigned service requests using Appfolio until
assignment is completed and closed.
• Demonstrates the appropriate and safe use of standard hand and power tools,
equipment and machinery.
• Complies with all OSHA safety regulations, local applicable laws regarding
health, safety or environment.
• Understands and follows safe work practices for all trades, including but
not limited to: Lockout Tag-out, Confined Space Entry, use of hazardous
chemicals, use of Personal Protective Equipment, Ladder Safety, and working
from Elevated Surfaces.
Skills and Requirements:
• 5+ year(s) related maintenance experience preferred.
• Beginning level understanding or experience the following basic trades:
electrical, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, painting, carpet care, appliance repair.
• Working knowledge of appliances.
• Competent skills regarding the operation of small hand and electrical
tools, basic electrical, carpentry, painting and small machinery repair.
• Effectively communicate and interact with co-workers, managers, vendors or
residents sufficient to exchange or convey information and to give or receive
• Basic computer skills (able to operate mobile device, PC).
• Must be available regular on-call work assignments/ emergency calls and
work scheduled off-hours and emergency overtime as required.
• Ability to operate motor vehicle (valid license required).
Please submit resume to email@example.com