Due to our
continued success and growth, we are currently seeking a candidate for a
Maintenance Technician at our communities in Mt. Arlington, NJ and Cedar
Knolls, NJ. The successful candidate perform interior and exterior cleaning,
apartment turns, and diagnose problems and makes repairs in areas such as
HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall and spackle, exterior
structural and appliance.
Those with luxury community maintenance experience, are highly encouraged to
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Performs routine repairs and maintenance to include but not be limited to
HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior
structural, painting, appliances and cleaning. Completed work must conform to
specifications and standards, with adherence to a preventative maintenance
schedule for all property equipment and apartment systems
• Adheres to all safety policies and procedures
• Responsible for performing work order or service requests within a 24 hour
period, and respond to calls on a 24-hour basis.
• Maintain “curb appeal” of the property by maintaining a clean pool area and
grounds and monitoring the cleanliness of the community by daily inspections.
• Carry out preventative maintenance by performing 'tests', on all property
equipment (to include electrical, plumbing and heating, fire/safety) and
listen for unusual sounds from equipment, detect malfunction and discuss
machine operation variation with supervisor to diagnose problem or repair on
• Works with Community Manager in scheduling the make-ready maintenance of
all vacant units
• One year certificate from college or technical school; and/or 5-10+ years
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
• Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence and memos
• Ability to compute rate, ratio and percentage, plus calculate area and
• Experienced with Microsoft Office, email and Internet skills
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• HVAC/EPA Certification
Interested candidates should send their resume with cover letter and salary
requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer competitive base salary, bonus and full benefits.
Woodmont Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer