Woodmont Properties is a regional real estate company which develops, builds, markets and invests in a diversified range of real estate, including residential and commercial properties. Celebrating its 50th year in 2013, Woodmont’s ownership and development experience continues to advance its pursuit of new opportunities in the real estate marketplace, while adhering to the long tradition of personal and corporate integrity.
Due to our continued success and growth, we are currently seeking a candidate for a Porter / Entry Level Maintenance Technician at our Red Bank, NJ community. The successful candidate will be responsible for interior and exterior cleaning of all apartments and common areas, apartment turns, and minor repairs such as painting, spackling and assisting Maintenance Supervisor with more complicated repairs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Performs routine cleaning in all common areas including but not limit to sweeping, trash removal, minor landscaping, snow and ice removal.
• Performs minor repairs such as spackling, painting, replacing light bulbs, floor / carpet replacements, appliance replacements, fixture and switch replacements.
• Working with Maintenance Supervisor, cleans all vacated apartments and prepares for move-ins of all new residents.
• Adheres to all safety policies and procedures.
• Responsible for performing work order or service requests within a 24-hour period, and respond to calls on a 24-hour basis.
• Maintain “curb appeal” of the property by maintaining a clean pool area and grounds and monitoring the cleanliness of the community by daily inspections.
• Works with Community Manager in scheduling the make-ready maintenance of all vacant units.
• High School Diploma or GED and 2-3 years cleaning or maintenance experience
• Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
• Must be professional and courteous in dealing with residents and customers
• Basic knowledge and understanding of computer applications, email and Internet skills
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule and weekends
• Must have reliable transportation
• Ability to commit to a 24 hour on call schedule and ability to begin emergency repair work within 30 minutes.
• Must be available on notice in the event of snow, ice and other on-site emergencies.
Interested candidates should send their resume with salary requirements. We offer competitive hourly rate, base salary, bonus and full benefits.
Woodmont Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org