Property Management Administrator
Contact: Woodmont Properties
Property Management Administrator
Woodmont Properties is a regional real estate company which develops, builds, markets and invests in a diversified range of real estate, including residential and commercial properties. Celebrating its 50th year in 2013, Woodmont’s ownership and development experience continues to advance its pursuit of new opportunities in the real estate marketplace, while adhering to the long tradition of personal and corporate integrity.
Due to our continued success and growth, we are currently seeking candidates for a Property Management Administrator in our main office in Fairfield, NJ. As a key member of the Property Management Team, this individual will be the centralized point of communication for all on-site property management teams and regional team members. He/she will administer the daily operations for the Property Management division, and is instrumental in fostering positive relationships with other Woodmont groups, residents, and vendor partners.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designs and prepares general correspondences, memos, reports, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. from written or verbal instruction, including correspondence, reports and other materials that are confidential, complex and technical. Some analysis of reports may be required as well.
- Performs a wide variety of executive secretarial and administrative duties as required by daily operations.
- Reviews, assesses, routes, answers and monitors follow up action steps on correspondence. Gathers and analyzes information required for administrative reporting. This includes research via the internet or other sources.
- Prepares meeting agendas and notices for in house meeting or conference calls. Attends meetings as required, efficiently record minutes to meetings and promptly distributes to appropriate attendees at conclusion of meeting. Complete follow-up items assigned during meeting promptly and efficiently.
- Collects information and compiles reports regarding KPI, training, financial results, compliance to operating procedures, and other data for Regional and Senior Leadership.
- Review bonus submissions, payroll data, expense reports, and time off requests.
- Lead the resolution process when resident or vendor concerns are communicated to the Fairfield office.
- Oversee all Property Management shared documents through consistent documentation in shared drives.
- Is responsible for ensuring all Property Management specific policies and procedures are up to date by adding, deleting, or modifying them as needed.
- B.A. / B.S. degree preferred, or an equivalent of education;
- Three or three or more years supporting a remote executive team; preferably in the multifamily Property Management field.
- Solid working knowledge of office processes and business policy development, and of related computer software and electronic communications tools. Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel required.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks in an efficient manner.
- Exceptional organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Proven interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support in high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work across functional groups with a variety of projects and timelines.
Interested candidates should send their resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer a competitive base salary, bonus and full benefits.
Woodmont Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer< Back To Job Bank