Entry Level Position
Ajax Management is a real estate development, construction and property management company based in Trenton. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working candidate to become the Property Management Associate for the company’s real estate portfolio.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure strong occupancy, collect rents and high tenant satisfaction
- Manage and maintain compliance and registration for all aspects of properties
- Responsible for maintenance, upkeep and physical appearance of all properties
- Review annual service contracts and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Handle after-hour and on-call responsibilities for emergencies- including weekends and holidays
- Manage all activities in accordance with company policies, procedures and initiatives
- Other duties as assigned including errands, scheduling and administrative tasks
Skills and Qualifications:
- Energetic, organized and highly motivated person with an ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Flexibility and a willingness to do a variety of tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Architecture, Engineering, Business or a related field or equivalent and commensurate experience
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must have a “Can Do” attitude to take initiative, analyze assignments, prioritize, problem solve and keep various assignments moving simultaneously
This position is a unique entry-level opportunity for a candidate interested in working in an entrepreneurial environment where everyone on the team needs to “pitch-in” to achieve maximum productivity.
Please do not apply if you are not within a reasonable commuting distance of Trenton, or if you do not have any direct experience. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com