Real Estate Development Company seeking an experienced Full Time Residential Property Manager for a brand new residential apartment building in Somerville, New Jersey.
The Property Manager is responsible for all the daily operations of the apartment complex.
Daily Operations include:
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; coordinate bids and contracts for services such as landscaping and snow removal services.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; update all marketing websites and publications, obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Develop, implement and execute resident retention programs.
- Ensure that A/P invoices are submitted to the corporate office for payment, handle petty cash and all funds.
- Maximize income and consistently collect all fees such as late fees, legal fees, etc.
- Monitor and control all spending for expenses such as office supplies, maintenance supplies, tools. Utilize all warranty items to avoid unnecessary costs.
- Prequalify applications, tenant screening and ensure all leasing paperwork is accurate, complete and submitted on a timely basis.
- Coordinate maintenance schedule and assignments with Maintenance Supervisor.
- Coordinate and monitor progress of Construction with correct date for move ins.
- Collection of rents; monitoring of delinquent accounts; court representation as needed.
- Oversee all leasing, maintenance, as well as all contractors.
- Maintain excellent tenant/owner relations.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting for the Owner as well as market surveys of local competition.
- Conduct Daily/Weekly/Monthly inspections of buildings and grounds.
- Enforce rules of lease agreement and abide by company policies.
- Perform any other related duties as required and assigned.
Must have the ability to successfully motivate and manage entire staff. Schedule must be flexible as hours may include holidays, weekends and emergencies. Must have strong knowledge of computer software. Must have strong organizational and communication skills. Must be able to successfully multi-task. Prior experience is necessary.
Please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com