An established and award winning NJ Real Estate Developer, is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to join our team and oversee the day-to-day operations of our new multi-family community in Atlantic County.
- All operational and financial aspects of the apartment community and meeting company goals in those areas. Results will be achieved through personnel management, leasing, collections, resident services, maintenance, revenue enhancement, capital improvements, information reporting and compliance with all applicable laws and company policy.
- Meeting the financial results set forth in NRI and NOI for the property by increasing revenue and reducing expenses.
- Complete a monthly variance report, for discussion at the monthly property review meeting at the corporate offices.
- Strive to maintain an average occupancy of 95% each month.
- Manage employees and employee issues and discipline (where necessary) with the guidance of Human Resources.
- Conduct written evaluations of employees and make recommendations for salary increase. Provide written Action Plans when warranted.
- Coach , supervise, mentor, develop and be responsible for work performed by all on-site personnel.
- Hold daily staff meeting to address ideas and suggestions and implement new strategies, as necessary.
- Must be available and/or arrange 24 hour coverage in case of emergency.
- Ensure that proper purchasing procedures are adhered to and all expenses are accounted for in property management software. Emergency repairs must be accounted for in property management software within 48 hours of the work being completed.
- Ensure that all safety initiatives are adhered to and that safety guidelines are followed.
- Assist in the marketing, showing and leasing of apartments.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy (running advertisements, training staff, increasing traffic, etc.) Be familiar with competitive apartments in the area and perform comparable market surveys and Competitive Intelligence once a month.
- Ensure all vacant units are walked and in compliance with make ready standards and utility control a minimum of twice per month.
- Responsible for the lease renewal process regarding rent increases, lease changes and encouraging residents to renew.
- Continually inspect the property and delegate any work to be done to staff members or vendors. Constantly upgrade and maintain the property’s curb appeal. Prepare periodic inventory of building contents and property condition. Notify corporate office of any major maintenance problems and recommend possible solutions.
- Handle all details of move-ins and move-outs, giving particular attention to the apartment conditions and that all lease charges are accurate. Move-ins and Move-outs are to be processed within 24 hours.
- Continually analyze maintenance operations with attention to cost reduction. Keep accurate records regarding preventive maintenance, work orders, apartment refurbishment, annual inspection, inventories and purchase orders.
- Handle delinquent accounts and initiate legal proceedings according to local and state laws. Update all past due accounts and charge late fees and court fees as applicable.
Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university; or 4-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualified individuals will have proven performance in successfully monitoring financial statements, capital enhancement projects, revenue, expenses, net operating income and occupancy goals.
ARM, CAM, CAPS, MPM, RMP is a plus!
Previous experience managing a "Class A" Property.
- Life Insurance Retirement Plan – 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
Please submit resumes to email@example.com